Monday, December 31, 2007

Oklahoma Christmas and New Year

We have had a wonderful visit with Amy, Rob, Emma, Madison, Kaylee, and Minnie Jean in Oklahoma. I spent several hours sewing curtains and valance, pillow, bed skirt, and tie-backs to match the quilt and pillow I initially made for Kaylee. They all turned out sooooooooo pretty!



Emily and Dakota enjoyed playing with the girls. Emily read to them. Dakota entertained them with his cheetah walk. He looks so odd when he does that! The girls had to touch his shoulder blades to figure out what they were.


Tonight the Clawson's and Ramona, Noah, and Makayla came over to Rob and Amy's and we talked and are about to play the game Cranium- girls against guys. I better go for now so I can help the girls team win!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Charlotte it was nice visiting with you all,you all are just like our family, and I must say it was wonderful to beat the guys. Us girls were the big winners. I also loved the curtains and the bedding you did a wonderful job. I didn't know that you sewed. Looking forward to seeing you all at Youth Convention.

Montgomery's said...

Charlotte, the bedroom looks more beautiful in person! Kaylee sleeps well in her room, that is, when we put her in her bed! I'm posting some pictures of her in her bed, you'll have to take a look. See you soon!

Jason Mullins said...

I was just making sure there were no embarassing pictuers of me anywhere. No worry about that sort of thing here. You all have not posted since Dec!