Thursday, September 27, 2007

First time bloggers!

Charlotte and Wayne working in Church Camp

Wayne, Dakota (pouting!), Emily, Charlotte in Canada

Dixon, Montgomery, Wade trip to Washington DC. Pictured are Charlotte, Destiny, Tori, Emily, Tayler, Dakota and Wayne


I can't believe I'm finally doing this. It seems so odd to write your thoughts on a page for all to see, yet, here I am doing exactly that.

Wayne, Emily, Dakota and I have been so busy the past few months with Church camp, the Assembly, a trip to Branson to meet Rob and Amy, a trip to Oklahoma City and many other short trips here and there, and for the past month it's been back to school for the kids.

On Wayne's days off, he has been helping some on the new Church auditorium. We are building on here in Mountain View.

Today, though, he helped my grandpa at the farm mowing, weedeating and putting on a huge tractor tire that had had to be repaired. My grandpa is in his late 70s but he can still work like a 30 year old. He puts us all to shame!
I just attended our regional Ladies Retreat and it was wonderful. Sister Campbell and Sister Bishop ministered to us and the power of God fell in a mighty way each service. Sister Rachel and Sara were there with Sister Campbell. We were happy to get to see them again.
Our minister's convention is this Saturday and we are looking forward to that. We will be picking up Destiny and bringing her to Mountain View with us for the weekend. We miss her so much!
Something else I've started doing is writing for an online writing content page. It pays some for each article they purchase and allows me to do what I really like to do and that is write! Check out my articles on my content page.

Well, if I don't stop now, I will not get up for work in the morning!

6 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Oh yeah, look here! Congratulations! Now I have to update my blog more often now!!! Miss y'all!

Sister Charity said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You don't know me but I saw you were "Church" people so decided to introduce myself.

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

Sister Charity, Hey, I recognize you from the Assembly!
----------------------------------
Amy, I loved the ultrasound pictures! I think I can tell what you are having. Those must be the plainest ultrasound shots I have ever seen.

Pam said...

Hey Charlotte I didn't know that you had a blog. I can't wait to see you all at the convention this weekend. Are you all coming to family retreat?

Wayne and Charlotte Dixon. said...

It's not looking like we can. I'll try to bring the disks from camp and we can go to the Wal-Mart in Russelville and burn you a disk Saturday.

Bobby Davis said...

Wayne Dixon! Long time no see. glad to see you are doing so good! Call or text your bud Bobby Davis sometime! 562-208-3851